One could argue that the best things about Walt Disney World’s Epcot is the number of festivals held there each year!
Here’s a quick list of the annual festivals:
- International Festival of the Arts : usually January and February
- International Flower & Gardens Festival : usually March through May
- International Food & Wine Festival : usually mid-August to early-November
- International Festival of the Holidays : usually mid-November through December
Each includes some common features — like special food kiosks and unique exhibits — but each offers a different primary focus that determines the type and extent of special activities. You can often find classes, concerts, live entertainment … even runDisney events coordinated with each as well!
One of my favorite things about The Flower and Garden Festival is the amazing artistry of the topiaries that are spread out all over the park.
The magicians (aka gardening cast members) that are able to create such beautiful and realistic pieces of art are so talented. No detail is left out…You need to see it to believe it!
This year’s International Flower and Garden Show lasts until June 3rd.
There’s still time to plan your trip to see it! Contact one of our travel agents to book your last minute trip. You won’t be sorry! In the meantime … here are some of their amazing works at Epcot’s 2019 Flower and Garden Festival!
- Epcot’s International Festival of the Arts
- Reconnecting … at Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival